Why does sleep feel so complicated when it comes to our little ones?
Maybe they go back to sleep easily at night with a feed or a bit of rocking, but you'd rather not be seeing quite so many hours on the clock.
Maybe they settle off to sleep easily with some rocking or a feed, or maybe you're sat in the dark for hours, trying not to move until they're fully asleep. Only to start all over again when you try to put them in the cot.
And naps? So unpredictable, often short! You find yourself sitting still and holding them as the only way to get a good nap, or maybe you're pounding the pavements pushing the pram to try and achieve a nap.
No, really! What if you knew that when you put your baby down to sleep, they would:
* Settle independently within 10-15 minutes;
* Sleep for 10-12 hours through the night (or wake for 1 - 2 feeds);
* Wake for the day after 6am; and
* Take long, restful naps.
That's exactly what Slumber School courses and guides are all about!
The guides have easy to follow advice that gives you confidence in taking action to improve your baby's sleep.
Katy is a miracle worker!
- Your baby fell asleep independently within 10-15 minutes of being put in their cot
- Your baby could sleep through the night for 10-12 hours! or wake once or twice for a feed
- Your baby napped for 2-3 hours during the day
- You had your evenings back to spend time with your partner as baby sleeps
- Your baby started waking between 6 - 7am
- You had a clear step by step plan to follow as you make changes
Guess what? It's all possible! Slumber School Courses and Guides will get you there.
I've worked really hard to ensure that Slumber School Courses and Guides contain everything you need to improve your baby's sleep if you're able to implement it consistently. As part of the 6 - 18 month course, you also have the opportunity to ask any questions in the twice weekly Q&As in the Instagram Sleep Support Group, so I hope this will help you resolve any issues.
Due to the digital nature of my guides, I don't offer a refund, but please contact me if you have any issues.
For the 6 - 18 month course, I want to ensure that you're happy with your programme, so I offer a refund if you contact me within 30 days of your purchase, and are able to provide the following:
- Complete all lessons in the course
- Confirm the start and end date of your sleep plan
- Submit a completed sleep log
- Accessed the Instagram Sleep Support Group to ask questions and try to resolve any issues during the sleep plan period
- Provide a brief summary of why Slumber School wasn't right for you